Amika - Phantom Hydrating Dry Shampoo Foam
This gentle cleansing foam absorbs dirt and oil while hydrating the scalp. Great for all hair types, even those that traditionally wouldn't use a dry shampoo like wavy, curly + coily hair types.
Rice, tapioca and corn starch – absorb dirt and oil and product build-up at the scalp
Lightweight foam dissolves without residue
Leaves scalp + hair rehydrated and refreshed
Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, oil, mineral oil, sodium chloride, petrochemicals and artificial colors.
Vegetarian-friendly and cruelty-free.
Safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and keratin-treated hair.
Shake well. Spray quarter-sized amount into palm. Foam will grow to about golf ball-size. Work into desired area and massage in until dry. Repeat as needed, then style as usual.
For wavy, curly + coily hair, you can divide the foam into portions and apply smaller amounts to the desired area.
166 ml / 5.35 oz
Suggested Hair Care Instructions
Suggested hair care may change from time to time as new products become available. Please refer back to this list of instructions often to check for updates.
Click this link to initiate a return:
- May I return or exchange an item?
- Which items are not available for return?
- Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
- When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
1. May I return or exchange an item?
Absolutely! We understand that picking out hair colors online can be difficult and have two options below for you. Please note that clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons. Clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned.
1) You may request a full refund for returned products if you return them within 21 days of purchase.
2) You may exchange unused items in their original packaging within 21 days of your purchase. If you are not ready to pick out items for an exchange we can issue you store credit for future use.
Any items you wish to send back for an exchange or refund must be unused, unaltered, and properly packed in their original packaging. If Items are received out of their packaging or not in their original selling condition you will run the risk of us charging you a restocking fee of 10-25% or denying your return all together.
2. Which items are not available for return or exchange?
- -Clearance items are non-returnable.
- -Clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons.
3. Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
Yes, you are responsible for all shipping costs during an exchange. Please send back you item(s) with tracking as we are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. You can include a prepaid and self addressed envelope with tracking for us to ship your new items out or we can send you an invoice to pay for the new shipping.
4. When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
We will send you the different color hair extensions after we have received, inspected, and confirmed that the returned hair extensions were not opened, which is protected by a security seal.