Redken - Diamond Oil Conditioner for Dull/Damaged Hair
Hair oil conditioner to repair damaged hair that infuses hair with moisture, instantly detangles for manageability, and protects hair from breakage while adding shine.
Hair oil Conditioner for dry damaged hair by Redken contains essential oils like: coriander oil, camelina oil and apricot oils that moisturize, protect detangle hair while reducing hair breakage.
Benefits: Replenishing hair oils infuse hair with moisture
- Instantly detangles and improves manageability
- Protects hair from breakage
- Restores sparkling, multi-faceted shine Shine Strong Complex: Coriander Oil: This hair oil seals, coats and smoothes the hair cuticle to boost shine
- Camelina Oil: This hair oil seals and penetrates the peripheral layer just under the cuticle of hair to fill in gaps and soften for reinforced shine
- Apricot Oils: This hair oil penetrates hair uniformly through multi-layers and into the core for overall conditioning and shine from the inside out.
Suggested Hair Care Instructions
Suggested hair care may change from time to time as new products become available. Please refer back to this list of instructions often to check for updates.
Click this link to initiate a return:
**DURING THE COVID CLOSURE ALL RETURNS MUST BE SHIPPED VIA USPS (THE POST OFFICE).
Do not ship via UPS or FedEx. Our physical store location is currently closed. Mail sent directly thought the post office will be safely held in our locked mailbox**
- May I return or exchange an item?
- Which items are not available for return?
- Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
- When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
1. May I return or exchange an item?
Absolutely! We understand that picking out hair colors online can be difficult and have two options below for you. Please note that clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons. Clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned.
1) You may request a full refund for returned products if you return them within 21 days of purchase.
2) You may exchange unused items in their original packaging within 21 days of your purchase. If you are not ready to pick out items for an exchange we can issue you store credit for future use.
Any items you wish to send back for an exchange or refund must be unused, unaltered, and properly packed in their original packaging. If Items are received out of their packaging or not in their original selling condition you will run the risk of us charging you a restocking fee of 10-25% or denying your return all together.
2. Which items are not available for return or exchange?
- -Clearance items are non-returnable.
- -Clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons.
3. Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
Yes, you are responsible for all shipping costs during an exchange. Please send back you item(s) with tracking as we are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. You can include a prepaid and self addressed envelope with tracking for us to ship your new items out or we can send you an invoice to pay for the new shipping.
4. When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
We will send you the different color hair extensions after we have received, inspected, and confirmed that the returned hair extensions were not opened, which is protected by a security seal.