Amika - Bust Your Brass Violet Leave-In Treatment Foam
Violet-pigmented, no-rinse conditioning treatment that keeps blonde color bright while providing an extra dose of nourishment to stressed locks.
Foam will allow for the violet pigment to spread easy + evenly.
sea buckthorn berry – rich in vitamin C and A, antioxidants and healthy omega fatty acids, including the essential omega-7
ultra-violet pigment – counteracts orange and brassy tones
conditioning complex – patented blend improves shine and leaves hair feeling soft, nourished and detangled
Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, silicone, mineral oil, sodium chloride and petrochemicals.
Cruelty-free. Safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and keratin-treated hair.
After shampooing with Bust Your Brass Cool Blonde Shampoo or Vault Color-Lock Shampoo, shake can well. Dispense a golf ball-sized amount into palms and distributre evenly through damp hair. Do not rinse. Dry hair + style as desired. Toning results depend on hair porosity.
GOOD FOR THESE HAIR TYPES...
✔ Tightly Coiled
- Counteracts harsh brassy tone to deliver shiny, cool-toned results
- Weightlessly hydrates, softens, and detangles
- Fortifies hair with nutrients and minerals.
ADDITIONAL FACTS TO KNOW:
Sea buckthorn berry (also known as obliphica) is included in all of Amika’s haircare and styling products. It contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7, making up 40 percent of the berry. Typically only found in fish oil, omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and promotes the production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair, and nails.
Water/Eau/Aqua, Butane, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Rapeseedamidopropyl Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Propane, Laureth-4, Quaternium-96, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Extract, Panthenol, Coco-Caprylate, Propanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-37, Disodium EDTA, Dipropylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance/Parfum, Polyester-11, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730
To initiate a return click here: https://yourhairshop.myreturnscenter.com/
- May I return or exchange an item?
- Which items are not available for return?
- Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
- When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
1. May I return or exchange an item?
Absolutely! We understand that picking out hair colors online can be difficult and have two options below for you. Please note that clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons. Clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned.
1) You may request a full refund for returned products if you return them within 21 days of purchase.
2) You may exchange unused items in their original packaging within 21 days of your purchase. If you are not ready to pick out items for an exchange we can issue you store credit for future use.
Any items you wish to send back for an exchange or refund must be unused, unaltered, and properly packed in their original packaging. If Items are received out of their packaging or not in their original selling condition you will run the risk of us charging you a restocking fee of 10-25% or denying your return all together.
2. Which items are not available for return or exchange?
- -Clearance items are non-returnable.
- -Clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons.
3. Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
Yes, you are responsible for all shipping costs during an exchange. Please send back you item(s) with tracking as we are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. You can include a prepaid and self addressed envelope with tracking for us to ship your new items out or we can send you an invoice to pay for the new shipping.
4. When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
We will send you the different color hair extensions after we have received, inspected, and confirmed that the returned hair extensions were not opened, which is protected by a security seal.