Amika - Supernova Blonde Violet Moisture & Shine Cream
Keep your blonde light + bright with this violet leave-in cream that weightlessly conditions, tames frizz and heat protects. For touchably soft hair that’s full of shine. Ideal also for fine to medium hair.
Butylene Glycol - organic alcohol primarily used in skincare products as both a humectant and slip agent. Helps to boost hair’s ability to retain moisture while providing a silky, smooth texture.
Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids - heat activated complex that protects stressed hair.
Restores shine and smoothness to hair making it look and feel healthy again.
Sea Buckthorn Oil - rich in vitamin C and A, antioxidants and healthy omega fatty acids, including the essential omega- 7.
Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, gluten, mineral oil, and petrolatum.
Work through damp hair. Use on dry hair to tame flyaways + refresh dry ends.
100 ml / 3.3 fl oz
Suggested Hair Care Instructions
Suggested hair care may change from time to time as new products become available. Please refer back to this list of instructions often to check for updates.
Click this link to initiate a return:
- May I return or exchange an item?
- Which items are not available for return?
- Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
- When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
1. May I return or exchange an item?
Absolutely! We understand that picking out hair colors online can be difficult and have two options below for you. Please note that clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons. Clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned.
1) You may request a full refund for returned products if you return them within 21 days of purchase.
2) You may exchange unused items in their original packaging within 21 days of your purchase. If you are not ready to pick out items for an exchange we can issue you store credit for future use.
Any items you wish to send back for an exchange or refund must be unused, unaltered, and properly packed in their original packaging. If Items are received out of their packaging or not in their original selling condition you will run the risk of us charging you a restocking fee of 10-25% or denying your return all together.
2. Which items are not available for return or exchange?
- -Clearance items are non-returnable.
- -Clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons.
3. Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
Yes, you are responsible for all shipping costs during an exchange. Please send back you item(s) with tracking as we are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. You can include a prepaid and self addressed envelope with tracking for us to ship your new items out or we can send you an invoice to pay for the new shipping.
4. When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
We will send you the different color hair extensions after we have received, inspected, and confirmed that the returned hair extensions were not opened, which is protected by a security seal.