UNITE - BOING™ Defining Curl Cream
Give it a whirl, and curl.
BOING™ Defining Curl Cream moisturizes, defines and holds curls in place. Its coconut-infused formula activates curls by delivering nutrients deep into the hair shaft, restoring and sealing in moisture - curls stay controlled, defined and frizz-free.
- Ideal for those with curly hair, looking for a stronger hold, and more control
- No parabens or sodium chloride added
- Coconut oil to moisturize, repair, and eliminate frizz
- Vegetable Proteins to strengthen, nourish and protect each strand
- Plant Source Vitamins and Oils to replenish and retain moisture for curl control
- Organic Polymer to hold curls in place with a soft, touchable finish
- Plant-based shine enhancer for weightless volume and shine
Find your curl type here.
Cleanse, condition, and prep hair with BOING™ Curl Shampoo, Conditioner, and Leave-In before use. Apply cream to damp hair from roots to ends. Style by diffusing or air-drying.
Suggested Hair Care Instructions
Suggested hair care may change from time to time as new products become available. Please refer back to this list of instructions often to check for updates.
**You are welcome to do returns by mail via USPS ONLY (United States Postal Service) to our store location.
Do not ship via UPS or FedEx. Our physical store location is currently closed. Mail sent directly thought the post office will be safely held in our locked mailbox**
To initiate a return click this link: https://yourhairshop.myreturnscenter.com/
- May I return or exchange an item?
- Which items are not available for return?
- Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
- When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
1. May I return or exchange an item?
Absolutely! We understand that picking out hair colors online can be difficult and have two options below for you. Please note that clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons. Clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned.
1) You may request a full refund for returned products if you return them within 21 days of purchase.
2) You may exchange unused items in their original packaging within 21 days of your purchase. If you are not ready to pick out items for an exchange we can issue you store credit for future use.
Any items you wish to send back for an exchange or refund must be unused, unaltered, and properly packed in their original packaging. If Items are received out of their packaging or not in their original selling condition you will run the risk of us charging you a restocking fee of 10-25% or denying your return all together.
2. Which items are not available for return or exchange?
- -Clearance items are non-returnable.
- -Clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons.
3. Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
Yes, you are responsible for all shipping costs during an exchange. Please send back you item(s) with tracking as we are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. You can include a prepaid and self addressed envelope with tracking for us to ship your new items out or we can send you an invoice to pay for the new shipping.
4. When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
We will send you the different color hair extensions after we have received, inspected, and confirmed that the returned hair extensions were not opened, which is protected by a security seal.