KOVI 20" Micro Weft
KOVI Micro wefts are the newest addition to the KOVI family. If you love thinness of handtied hair but wish you could custom cut and blend colors these are the wefts you are looking for. Micro wefts can be thought of as a hybrid between a handtied and machine weft with an ultra thin weft that you can cut to fit your clients head perfectly. The thin wefts also give you the opportunity to blend multiple colors in each installed row for a natural look.
100% Remy Human Hair
Weight per pack: 1oz / 30 grams
Average width per pack: 16" 30" wide - 20" 27" wide - 22" 25" wide
Packs needed for an average installation: 16" 4-6 - 20" 5-8 - 22" 6-8
Mixes well with: Handtied wefts, machine wefts, and micro wefts
Cutting pointers: Can be cut anywhere along the weft. When cutting, we recommend making pieces with a 4" minimum width to maintain the integrity of the weft.
Lifespan: Most customers replace their hair around 5-8 months on average. Using the recommended styling products on our hair care page will add to the life of your hair. Extra long and very blonde colors may need replacement earlier than dark colors due to the extra processing they went through.
Suggested Hair Care Instructions
Suggested hair care may change from time to time as new products become available. Please refer back to this list of instructions often to check for updates.
Click this link to initiate a return:
- May I return or exchange an item?
- Which items are not available for return?
- Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
- When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
1. May I return or exchange an item?
Absolutely! We understand that picking out hair colors online can be difficult and have two options below for you. Please note that clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons. Clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned.
1) You may request a full refund for returned products if you return them within 21 days of purchase.
2) You may exchange unused items in their original packaging within 21 days of your purchase. If you are not ready to pick out items for an exchange we can issue you store credit for future use.
Any items you wish to send back for an exchange or refund must be unused, unaltered, and properly packed in their original packaging. If Items are received out of their packaging or not in their original selling condition you will run the risk of us charging you a restocking fee of 10-25% or denying your return all together.
2. Which items are not available for return or exchange?
- -Clearance items are non-returnable.
- -Clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons.
3. Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
Yes, you are responsible for all shipping costs during an exchange. Please send back you item(s) with tracking as we are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. You can include a prepaid and self addressed envelope with tracking for us to ship your new items out or we can send you an invoice to pay for the new shipping.
4. When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
We will send you the different color hair extensions after we have received, inspected, and confirmed that the returned hair extensions were not opened, which is protected by a security seal.