Amika - Headstrong Intense Hold Hairspray
Amika - Headstrong Intense Hold Hairspray
Get your style into submission with the amika Headstrong Intense Hold Hairspray.
Spray on a flash dry formula that obedience trains and memorizes your style.
This fast-drying, flake-free mist packs a powerful hold that will maximize the life of any style masterpiece. Obliphica extract and UV filter guard and maintain hair's health through the boldest of looks. With amika Headstrong Intense Hold Hairspray only the strong survive. Panthenol, aka. Provitamin B5, promotes and restores hair resilience, protects against breakage, reduces split ends, smooths and strengthens. Polyquaternium 59, a cationic polymer which provides UV protection. Triethyl Citrate is the solvent responsible for Headstrong firm hold, sans the hard, brittle or tacky feel. Free of sulfates, sodium chloride, parabens and artificial colors. Safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and Keratin-treated hair.
- Strong hold hairspray
- Fast-drying, flake-free formula
-Packs a powerful hold that will maximize the life of any style
- Obliphica extract and UV filter guard and maintain hair's health
- Humidity resistant
- Free of sulfates, artificial colors and parabens
- Safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and Keratin-treated hair
Style, spray, stay.
GOOD FOR THESE HAIR TYPES...
✔ Tightly Coiled
ADDITIONAL FACTS TO KNOW:
Sea buckthorn berry (also known as obliphica) is included in all of Amika’s haircare and styling products. It contains over 190 biologically active compounds, including vitamin C (15 times more than an orange), vitamin A (three times more than a carrot), and vitamin E. It also has high concentrations of the rare omega-7, making up 40 percent of the berry. Typically only found in fish oil, omega-7 keeps free radicals at bay and promotes the production of collagen, a key building block for skin, hair, and nails.
Amika was born in Brooklyn in 2007 as the wild child of creativity and craft. Inspired by the exuberant energy of the city, the company deemed the backstage of fashion weeks and editorial shoots as its research and development center. It sought to create a line loved by professionals and clients alike; one that delivers of-the-moment trends and looks as good as it performs.
Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, Alcohol Denat.(SD ALCOHOL 40-B), VA/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Water/Eau/Aqua, Triethyl Citrate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn/Argousier) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-59, Butylene Glycol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol, Coumarin
To initiate a return click here: https://yourhairshop.myreturnscenter.com/
- May I return or exchange an item?
- Which items are not available for return?
- Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
- When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
1. May I return or exchange an item?
Absolutely! We understand that picking out hair colors online can be difficult and have two options below for you. Please note that clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons. Clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned.
1) You may request a full refund for returned products if you return them within 21 days of purchase.
2) You may exchange unused items in their original packaging within 21 days of your purchase. If you are not ready to pick out items for an exchange we can issue you store credit for future use.
Any items you wish to send back for an exchange or refund must be unused, unaltered, and properly packed in their original packaging. If Items are received out of their packaging or not in their original selling condition you will run the risk of us charging you a restocking fee of 10-25% or denying your return all together.
2. Which items are not available for return or exchange?
- -Clearance items are non-returnable.
- -Clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons.
3. Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
Yes, you are responsible for all shipping costs during an exchange. Please send back you item(s) with tracking as we are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. You can include a prepaid and self addressed envelope with tracking for us to ship your new items out or we can send you an invoice to pay for the new shipping.
4. When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
We will send you the different color hair extensions after we have received, inspected, and confirmed that the returned hair extensions were not opened, which is protected by a security seal.