Brazilian Blowout - Açai Brazilian Dry Oil
Açai Brazilian Dry Oil is a fast-absorbing, lightweight oil that can be used daily to smooth, reconstruct and improve the health of all hair types.
An exclusive Brazilian Super-Nutrient Complex works to strengthen the hair, reconstructing and smoothing even the most damaged strands without weighing hair down.
Adds brilliant shine. Reduces drying time and leaves no residue or build up. Will not alter color. The end result is beautiful, frizz-free radiant hair.
All the smoothing and strengthening benefits of an oil without the weight.
Infuses hair with the Brazilian Super Nutrient Complex to continually smooth the cuticle and replenish strands with the same smoothing nutrients found in the Brazilian Blowout smoothing treatment.
- Fast absorbing oil smooths, reconstructs and fortifies the hair.
- Lightweight dry oil formula leaves no residue.
- Can be used on wet or dry hair.
- Reduces drying time.
- Will not alter color.
- Paraben free.
Rub a small amount of Açai Brazilian Dry Oil into your hands. For best results, start at the base of the head, pulling hands down through damp or dry hair then working back up towards the top.
To initiate a return click here: https://yourhairshop.myreturnscenter.com/
- May I return or exchange an item?
- Which items are not available for return?
- Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
- When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
1. May I return or exchange an item?
Absolutely! We understand that picking out hair colors online can be difficult and have two options below for you. Please note that clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons. Clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned.
1) You may request a full refund for returned products if you return them within 21 days of purchase.
2) You may exchange unused items in their original packaging within 21 days of your purchase. If you are not ready to pick out items for an exchange we can issue you store credit for future use.
Any items you wish to send back for an exchange or refund must be unused, unaltered, and properly packed in their original packaging. If Items are received out of their packaging or not in their original selling condition you will run the risk of us charging you a restocking fee of 10-25% or denying your return all together.
2. Which items are not available for return or exchange?
- -Clearance items are non-returnable.
- -Clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons.
3. Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
Yes, you are responsible for all shipping costs during an exchange. Please send back you item(s) with tracking as we are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. You can include a prepaid and self addressed envelope with tracking for us to ship your new items out or we can send you an invoice to pay for the new shipping.
4. When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
We will send you the different color hair extensions after we have received, inspected, and confirmed that the returned hair extensions were not opened, which is protected by a security seal.