CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Bodybuilding Volume Shampoo
A daily sulfate-free, volumizing cleanser that provides essential amino acids to help thicken your hair's structure and retain weightless moisture while protecting color and improving the overall appearance of fine, brittle hair.
The shampoo contains Age-Control Complex® to combat chronological, chemical and environmental aging, as well as caviar extract, one of the world's richest sources of Omega-3 fatty acids, to infuse hair with moisture, elasticity and shine.
Vitamin C prevents damage to the hair while cytokines encourage microcirculation to aid in improved cellular turnover.
A core ALTERNA® technology, Enzymetherapy®, found in each product helps transform ingredients into a microstructure that hair can more easily absorb, allowing for deeper, targeted penetration of active ingredients.
Color Hold® infuses hair with plant-derived melanin for extreme color protection and the prevention of color washout.
It protects hair from UVA, UVB and visible light, including artificial light sources.
And lastly, Seasilk®, a blend of marine botanicals including different algae and seaweeds, provides exceptional moisture and protection and helps repair damaged hair.
Massage throughout wet hair and scalp.
Rinse thoroughly, repeat if necessary.
For best results follow with Caviar Anti-Aging Bodybuilding Volume Conditioner.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
Paraben-free; sulfate-free; phthalate-free; DEA-free; TEA-free; petrochemical-free; synthetic color-free; dye-free
To initiate a return click here: https://yourhairshop.myreturnscenter.com/
- May I return or exchange an item?
- Which items are not available for return?
- Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
- When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
1. May I return or exchange an item?
Absolutely! We understand that picking out hair colors online can be difficult and have two options below for you. Please note that clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons. Clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned.
1) You may request a full refund for returned products if you return them within 21 days of purchase.
2) You may exchange unused items in their original packaging within 21 days of your purchase. If you are not ready to pick out items for an exchange we can issue you store credit for future use.
Any items you wish to send back for an exchange or refund must be unused, unaltered, and properly packed in their original packaging. If Items are received out of their packaging or not in their original selling condition you will run the risk of us charging you a restocking fee of 10-25% or denying your return all together.
2. Which items are not available for return or exchange?
- -Clearance items are non-returnable.
- -Clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons.
3. Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
Yes, you are responsible for all shipping costs during an exchange. Please send back you item(s) with tracking as we are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. You can include a prepaid and self addressed envelope with tracking for us to ship your new items out or we can send you an invoice to pay for the new shipping.
4. When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
We will send you the different color hair extensions after we have received, inspected, and confirmed that the returned hair extensions were not opened, which is protected by a security seal.