CHI® - IONIC COLOR ILLUMINATE SHAMPOO-SILVER BLONDE
CHI Ionic Color Illuminate Color enhancing shampoos and conditioners provide balanced color replenishment between salon services. Color Illuminate directly deposits color dyes or tones in one easy step. It features Silk Amino Complex, which contains ceramic, amino acids, and silk that deeply penetrate the hair cuticle for ultimate color deposit and moisture delivery.
- Helps maintain salon-fresh color in natural hair color and color treated hair
- Offers color preservation and color balance in one step
- Can be used weekly or daily, depending on desired results
- Silk Amino Complex conditioning agents replenish moisture in chemically treated hair
- Create custom shades by intermixing colors for endless possibilities
355 ml / 12 fl oz
Suggested Hair Care Instructions
Suggested hair care may change from time to time as new products become available. Please refer back to this list of instructions often to check for updates.
Click this link to initiate a return:
**DURING THE COVID CLOSURE ALL RETURNS MUST BE SHIPPED VIA USPS (THE POST OFFICE).
Do not ship via UPS or FedEx. Our physical store location is currently closed. Mail sent directly thought the post office will be safely held in our locked mailbox**
- May I return or exchange an item?
- Which items are not available for return?
- Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
- When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
1. May I return or exchange an item?
Absolutely! We understand that picking out hair colors online can be difficult and have two options below for you. Please note that clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons. Clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned.
1) You may request a full refund for returned products if you return them within 21 days of purchase.
2) You may exchange unused items in their original packaging within 21 days of your purchase. If you are not ready to pick out items for an exchange we can issue you store credit for future use.
Any items you wish to send back for an exchange or refund must be unused, unaltered, and properly packed in their original packaging. If Items are received out of their packaging or not in their original selling condition you will run the risk of us charging you a restocking fee of 10-25% or denying your return all together.
2. Which items are not available for return or exchange?
- -Clearance items are non-returnable.
- -Clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons.
3. Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
Yes, you are responsible for all shipping costs during an exchange. Please send back you item(s) with tracking as we are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. You can include a prepaid and self addressed envelope with tracking for us to ship your new items out or we can send you an invoice to pay for the new shipping.
4. When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
We will send you the different color hair extensions after we have received, inspected, and confirmed that the returned hair extensions were not opened, which is protected by a security seal.