Your Hair Shop
FMR: Beaded Weft Class
We are happy to announce our second class FMR: Fifteen Minute Rows - Beaded Weft Class taught by our very own Kristin Grip.
This time you will learn Kristin's FMR Method: Where you will learn how to install Fifteen Minute Rows! Yes that's right, she will teach you how to apply a row of beaded weft in 15 minutes!
This is the perfect class for beginners or experienced stylists who want to further their knowledge of extensions and learn the Fifteen Minute Rows Method - FMR.
Space is limited so that we can give each person quality one-on-one attention.
DATE: SUNDAY MAY 5TH 2019
LOCATION: TEASE SALON
151 Kalmus Dr M-1
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Session 1: 10am - 1pm
Session 1 will consist of a full detailed demonstration of the following:
FMR: Fifteen Minute Rows - No sew beaded weft application.
Kristin will demonstrate the technique on a live model
while walking you through every step from start to finish.
- How to conduct a thorough consultation
- How to pick the right colors for your client
- How to estimate the amount of hair needed
- Proper positioning
- Application process
- Cutting techniques
- Photographing the client
- Helpful IG apps + tricks
LUNCH 1-2pm (lunch will be provided)
Session 2: 2pm-4pm
Session 2 will consist of hands-on that will allow you to work on a live model or borrowed doll head. (models will be required to purchase their own hair at 15% off)
During the second session, you'll get to try out your new starter kit and become familiar with your new tools live with Kristin's guidance. She will walk around to assist, correct and answer any questions you may have along the way.
BONUS: 15% off all hair purchased for this class.
*Discount codes and professional discount cannot be applied to classes*
To initiate a return click here: https://yourhairshop.myreturnscenter.com/
- May I return or exchange an item?
- Which items are not available for return?
- Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
- When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
1. May I return or exchange an item?
Absolutely! We understand that picking out hair colors online can be difficult and have two options below for you. Please note that clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons. Clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned.
1) You may request a full refund for returned products if you return them within 21 days of purchase.
2) You may exchange unused items in their original packaging within 21 days of your purchase. If you are not ready to pick out items for an exchange we can issue you store credit for future use.
Any items you wish to send back for an exchange or refund must be unused, unaltered, and properly packed in their original packaging. If Items are received out of their packaging or not in their original selling condition you will run the risk of us charging you a restocking fee of 10-25% or denying your return all together.
2. Which items are not available for return or exchange?
- -Clearance items are non-returnable.
- -Clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons.
3. Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
Yes, you are responsible for all shipping costs during an exchange. Please send back you item(s) with tracking as we are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. You can include a prepaid and self addressed envelope with tracking for us to ship your new items out or we can send you an invoice to pay for the new shipping.
4. When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
We will send you the different color hair extensions after we have received, inspected, and confirmed that the returned hair extensions were not opened, which is protected by a security seal.