IGK - First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo
A dry shampoo that cleanses even the most oily hair and scalp with an oil-erasing, odor-eliminating charcoal powder.
Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
IGK’s First Class Charcoal Detox Dry Shampoo is perfect for oily scalps, fine, medium to thick, and coarse texture hair. This heavy-duty dry shampoo allows you to go even longer between washes—even after workouts. Detoxifying charcoal powder absorbs oil, while white tea powder calms the scalp and strengthens hair follicles.
- Detoxing Charcoal Powder: Helps lift dirt and build-up.
- White Tea Powder: Soothes the scalp.
-Section hair and apply product in a sweeping motion to dirty and oily areas.
-Wait 30 seconds for the powders to activate cooling and cleansing effect
-Remove excess powder by massaging and shaking at roots with fingers or brush.
-Shake and repeat if necessary.
-Apply before bed for oil absorption while you sleep.
6.3 oz/ 288 mL
Suggested Hair Care Instructions
Suggested hair care may change from time to time as new products become available. Please refer back to this list of instructions often to check for updates.
To initiate a return click here: https://yourhairshop.myreturnscenter.com/
- May I return or exchange an item?
- Which items are not available for return?
- Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
- When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
1. May I return or exchange an item?
Absolutely! We understand that picking out hair colors online can be difficult and have two options below for you. Please note that clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons. Clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned.
1) You may request a full refund for returned products if you return them within 21 days of purchase.
2) You may exchange unused items in their original packaging within 21 days of your purchase. If you are not ready to pick out items for an exchange we can issue you store credit for future use.
Any items you wish to send back for an exchange or refund must be unused, unaltered, and properly packed in their original packaging. If Items are received out of their packaging or not in their original selling condition you will run the risk of us charging you a restocking fee of 10-25% or denying your return all together.
2. Which items are not available for return or exchange?
- -Clearance items are non-returnable.
- -Clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons.
3. Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
Yes, you are responsible for all shipping costs during an exchange. Please send back you item(s) with tracking as we are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. You can include a prepaid and self addressed envelope with tracking for us to ship your new items out or we can send you an invoice to pay for the new shipping.
4. When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
We will send you the different color hair extensions after we have received, inspected, and confirmed that the returned hair extensions were not opened, which is protected by a security seal.