IGK - Mixed Feeling Leave-In Blonde Toning Drops
A concentrated formula that can be mixed with any shampoo, conditioner, or cream styler to tone and banish brass.
Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and provides UV protection.
IGK’s Mixed Feelings Leave-In Blonde Drops tones your hair without altering your routine. Check out the dosage chart for tips on the number of drops based on your hair color and level of toning needed. Press button on the bottom of the tube to dispense individual drops.
-Safe for chemically treated hair.
-Color Care Color Safe.
-Add one to four drops to the product of your choice (ideal for creamy texture), mixing in the palm of your hand before applying.
-Apply one to two drops for light cooling and three to five for deeper toning.
-Wash hands immediately after use.
-Press button on the bottom of the tube to dispense individual drops.
1 oz/ 30 mL
Suggested Hair Care Instructions
Suggested hair care may change from time to time as new products become available. Please refer back to this list of instructions often to check for updates.
**You are welcome to do returns by mail via USPS ONLY (United States Postal Service) to our store location.
Do not ship via UPS or FedEx. Our physical store location is currently closed. Mail sent directly thought the post office will be safely held in our locked mailbox**
To initiate a return click this link: https://yourhairshop.myreturnscenter.com/
- May I return or exchange an item?
- Which items are not available for return?
- Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
- When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
1. May I return or exchange an item?
Absolutely! We understand that picking out hair colors online can be difficult and have two options below for you. Please note that clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons. Clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned.
1) You may request a full refund for returned products if you return them within 21 days of purchase.
2) You may exchange unused items in their original packaging within 21 days of your purchase. If you are not ready to pick out items for an exchange we can issue you store credit for future use.
Any items you wish to send back for an exchange or refund must be unused, unaltered, and properly packed in their original packaging. If Items are received out of their packaging or not in their original selling condition you will run the risk of us charging you a restocking fee of 10-25% or denying your return all together.
2. Which items are not available for return or exchange?
- -Clearance items are non-returnable.
- -Clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons.
3. Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
Yes, you are responsible for all shipping costs during an exchange. Please send back you item(s) with tracking as we are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. You can include a prepaid and self addressed envelope with tracking for us to ship your new items out or we can send you an invoice to pay for the new shipping.
4. When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
We will send you the different color hair extensions after we have received, inspected, and confirmed that the returned hair extensions were not opened, which is protected by a security seal.