Moroccan Oil - Treatment Original
DISCOVER THE ORIGINAL
Get the silky, shiny and healthy hair you've always wanted. Moroccanoil Treatment is the product that pioneered oil-infused hair care and created the worldwide buzz on argan oil.
The original foundation for hairstyling, Moroccanoil Treatment can be used as a conditioning, styling and finishing tool.
Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and shine—boosting vitamins, this completely transformative hair treatment detangles, speeds up drying time and boosts shine—leaving you with nourished, manageable and smooth hair with each use. Outshine the rest.
Winner, Fashion's Beauty Awards, 2017
Winner, Ultimate Hair Hydrator, New Beauty, March 2016
Winner, Reviewer's Choice Awards, Influenster.com, 2016
Winner, Favorite Oil, Stylist Choice Awards, March 2016
Winner, Best of Black Beauty Award, Splurge Worth Hair Brand, Essence, 2016
Winner, Reviewer's Choice Awards, Influenster.com, Best Hair Treatment, January 2016
Apply 1–2 pumps of Moroccanoil® Treatment to clean, towel-dried hair, from mid-length to ends. Blow-dry or let dry naturally. Apply on dry hair to tame flyaways, condition split ends and smooth hair.
TIP: Mix a few drops of Moroccanoil Treatment with Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask, Weightless Hydrating Mask or Restorative Hair Mask for added nourishment.
To initiate a return click here: https://yourhairshop.myreturnscenter.com/
- May I return or exchange an item?
- Which items are not available for return?
- Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
- When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
1. May I return or exchange an item?
Absolutely! We understand that picking out hair colors online can be difficult and have two options below for you. Please note that clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons. Clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned.
1) You may request a full refund for returned products if you return them within 21 days of purchase.
2) You may exchange unused items in their original packaging within 21 days of your purchase. If you are not ready to pick out items for an exchange we can issue you store credit for future use.
Any items you wish to send back for an exchange or refund must be unused, unaltered, and properly packed in their original packaging. If Items are received out of their packaging or not in their original selling condition you will run the risk of us charging you a restocking fee of 10-25% or denying your return all together.
2. Which items are not available for return or exchange?
- -Clearance items are non-returnable.
- -Clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons.
3. Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
Yes, you are responsible for all shipping costs during an exchange. Please send back you item(s) with tracking as we are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. You can include a prepaid and self addressed envelope with tracking for us to ship your new items out or we can send you an invoice to pay for the new shipping.
4. When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
We will send you the different color hair extensions after we have received, inspected, and confirmed that the returned hair extensions were not opened, which is protected by a security seal.