*New* 20" Flat Tip Keratin Hair
*New* 20" Remy Flat Tip Keratin Hair
Introducing our new line of Keratin-tip hair.
These strands are smaller than the standard strand and perfect for installing solo or fusing two strands together to make your own custom blends.
- Bundles are 20g each with a per-strand weight of 0.5g.
- Average 32-35 strands per bundle.
- An average full-head installation will require 6-7 bundles for a full look.
- Lasts 3-4 months.
Next batch of colors arriving late November:
Ombres: T4/18, T4/14, T4/6, T2/6, T2/8, T8A/60
Rooted: R8A/60, R18/60, R4/6, R4/27, R1B/4
Solid and Mixed: D8A/60, M18/60, M18/60, D4/18
*We will also be receiving our first few colors in Handtied wefts, 20" i-tip, and 16" keratin tip.
- Which items are not available for return?
- May I return or exchange an item?
- Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
- How do I ship my return?
- When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
1. Which items are not available for return or exchange?
- -Clearance items are non-returnable.
- -Clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons.
2. May I return or exchange an item?
Absolutely! We understand that picking out hair colors online can be difficult and have two options below for you. Please note that clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons. Clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned.
1) You may request a full refund for returned products if you return them within 21 days of purchase.
2) You may exchange unused items in their original packaging within 21 days of your purchase. If you are not ready to pick out items for an exchange we can issue you store credit for future use.
Any items you wish to send back for an exchange or refund must be unused, unaltered, and properly packed in their original packaging. If Items are received out of their packaging or not in their original selling condition you will run the risk of us charging you a restocking fee of 10-25% or denying your return all together.
3. Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
Yes, you are responsible for all shipping costs during an exchange. Please send back you item(s) with tracking as we are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. You can include a prepaid and self addressed envelope with tracking for us to ship your new items out or we can send you an invoice to pay for the new shipping.
- How do I ship my return?
Please include the following items with your exchange/return:
Fill out the following return form here: https://yourhairshop.myreturnscenter.com/
- The best phone number and email to reach you at
- Directions for how you would like us to handle your return
- Our shipping address is:
- When will I receive my exchange?