UNITE - ELEVATE Mousse™
UNITE - ELEVATE Mousse™
Not your 80’s, crunchy mousse, but an innovative, weightless foam that will ELEVATE your hair for a full-bodied, frizz-free style that is soft, shiny and moveable.
With argan oil, added thermal and UV protection and an incredible memory, this mousse will keep your hair healthy and lifted with lasting shine, even on your longest days.
- Creates volume, hold and shine
- Mousse memory re-activates styling hold
- Infused with argan oil
- Aids in thermal and UV protection
FOR BEST RESULTS: Shake well. Dispense and apply from roots to ends.
Blow dry to increase volume. Layer more foam to increase hold and texture.
To initiate a return click here: https://yourhairshop.myreturnscenter.com/
- May I return or exchange an item?
- Which items are not available for return?
- Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
- When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
1. May I return or exchange an item?
Absolutely! We understand that picking out hair colors online can be difficult and have two options below for you. Please note that clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons. Clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned.
1) You may request a full refund for returned products if you return them within 21 days of purchase.
2) You may exchange unused items in their original packaging within 21 days of your purchase. If you are not ready to pick out items for an exchange we can issue you store credit for future use.
Any items you wish to send back for an exchange or refund must be unused, unaltered, and properly packed in their original packaging. If Items are received out of their packaging or not in their original selling condition you will run the risk of us charging you a restocking fee of 10-25% or denying your return all together.
2. Which items are not available for return or exchange?
- -Clearance items are non-returnable.
- -Clip-in hair and temporary hair systems are non returnable for hygienic reasons.
3. Do I have to pay for the shipping of my exchange?
Yes, you are responsible for all shipping costs during an exchange. Please send back you item(s) with tracking as we are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. You can include a prepaid and self addressed envelope with tracking for us to ship your new items out or we can send you an invoice to pay for the new shipping.
4. When will I receive my exchange/store credit?
We will send you the different color hair extensions after we have received, inspected, and confirmed that the returned hair extensions were not opened, which is protected by a security seal.